Do you stay home because you can't hear in a crowd? If background noise, poor acoustics, or distance from the speaker makes listening difficult for you, then listen up! Talk to your organization about installing a WS Large Area FM system. This system broadcasts a signal directly to people with a personal receiver. You control the volume on your receiver and hear every word while sitting in the back of an auditorium with family and friends.
The T27 transmitter has an audio indicator, audio level adjust, and will accept an unbalanced line-level input for a Williams Sound condenser microphone. The T27 transmitter featrues an LED display panel and push button channel selection for easy operation. The T27 connects to the existing sound system or can be used with it's own mic.
The PPA Select R37 receivers come with 2 AA disposable batteries and earbud.
- Operating range with standard ANT 021 "rubber duckie" antenna: 500 feet
- Operating range with optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna: 1000 feet
- 65dB signal-to-noise ratio with PPA R37 receiver
- 4 PPA R37 receivers included
- 3.5mm microphone input jack on transmitter
- 3.5mm stereo jack on receiver
- 1 PPA T27 transmitter
- 4 PPA Select™ R37 receivers with batteries
- 4 EAR013 earphones
- 1 ADA wall plaque
- 1 WCA 013 audio cable
- 1 ANT 021 antenna
- 1 TFP 036 power supply
Five year warranty. One year warranty on accessories. You can add optional headphones or neckloops depending on your needs. Purchased separately.